Missão ICT e partnering event ao Japão.
O Centro EU-Japão está a organizar uma missão para a qual as candidaturas se encontram abertas até dia 22 fev 2018.
ICT CLUSTER SME MISSION
- Exhibit at the Japan IT Week trade fair at Tokyo Big Sight
- Gain knowledge about the ICT market structure, sector analysis, business policy
- Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, business partners)
- Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
- Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
ABOUT THE MISSION
The 4-day mission will include:
– an “ICT partnering event” on Tuesday, 8 May in Tokyo (Kasumigaseki Building, Plaza Hall)
– 3-day fair at the “Japan IT Week” (Spring edition) from Wednesday 9 to Friday 11 May. Mission participants will attend B2B meetings and meet with Japanese visitors. In order to maximize their partnering opportunities, they will be able to exhibit in the EU-Japan Centre booth. Professional interpreters will be on hand during the trade fair to help them communicate with potential Japanese business partners. Based on materials they provide, the EU-Japan Centre will arrange Japanese-language posters to promote their product at the EU Delegation booth at the trade fair.
A Welcome Get-together for Mission participants will be organized on the evening before the Mission starts. This is an occasion to meet other participants in a casual and friendly atmosphere for those who are already in Tokyo at that time.
A month before the mission, an online pre-departure briefing will help you prepare for the mission to ensure you get the most out of it.